Why you should learn Web Development?
Design is part of the job for a web creator. Students will get to develop their own creativity and come up with various ideas. As time goes by, they will also learn by reusing previous idea. And the limit? Sky is the limit for students’ imagination!
Boosting problem-solving ability
Problem-solving an important skill a developer should have. As students think of the logic of certain codes and face bugs, it sharpens their mind and improves their way of thinking or how they approach different kinds of complex problems.
What will the course cover?
- HTML Basics, Tags, Web page parameters
- Website layout and setting up our first website page
- CSS Basics, Format, Properties
- Conditional Statements
- Iterative statements
- Data Structures (e.g Lists/array)
- Create JS objects
- Linking objects to listeners
- Adding actions/controls to objects