Why you should learn Scratch?
This visual language is in the shape of blocks, and it allows its users to create online projects, games, apps etc. Students can make use of creativity in storytelling and animation. They can also collaborate on projects by sharing projects online.
Improving teamwork ability
By being part of a community of creators, students will be able to receive all of the feedback about what they need to strengthen, and to listen to others who might have faced similar issues in the past.
What is Scratch?
a visual programming language that is mainly used by children
What will the course cover?
We will teach basic programming concepts using Scratch and will build projects:
- Variables, Input/Sensing, Output
- Conditional Statements, Iterative statements
- Data Structures (e.g Lists/array)
- Functional programming
- Solving fun programming problems
- Start to make projects on scratch
- Setting up and customizing objects
- Setting up environment and adding controls
- Linking objects in our Game/Project
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find a Business Partner
AI For Education
AI For Everyone
Tel: +852 9270 3512
Core E, Level 4, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Unit 648, 6/F, Building 19W No. 19 Science Park West Avenue Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok.
Copyright©2019-2021 AI Academy. All rights reserved