UI / UX Designer
As an IBM Solution Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Oracle Cloud EPM Architect will be part of project delivery and responsible for the following activities:
- Working closely with EPM consultants and customers to understand data integration requirements.
- Driving technical design of FDMEE, FDM and Cloud Data Management solution to load data into all EPM on-prem and EPM cloud applications (i.e. Hyperion Planning, HFM, PBCS/ EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, etc.)
- Driving technical design of suitable metadata load solution using Outline Load Utility, EPM Automate, FDMEE etc.
- Coordinating and driving discussions with relevant teams for design sign-off.
- Mentoring and supporting offshore development team through the implementation phase of the project.
- Developing and reviewing system documentation and training material.
- Driving System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing of the data integration solution.
Production deployment and roll out.
The following tools/technology skills are a must have:
01. Oracle Hyperion FDMEE with Hyperion Planning and/or HFM as the target.
02. FDMEE Scripting (Jython/VBScript/SQL).
03. Metadata Integration Technologies (Outline Load, EPM Automate etc.)
04. Expert in SQL
05. Excel Macro skills (good to have)
06. Experience in working with ODI
Education & Certifications
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, or CIS or equivalent experience and six years experience in a related field. CPA or MBA preferred.
- Must be product certified in core product AND in associated products that make up the core product solution
- Successful completion of basic project management training curriculum
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of IT experience with at least 5 years of experience focused on Oracle Hyperion FDMEE, Cloud Data Management and Metadata Integration tools.
- Hands-on experience with the latest version of Oracle Hyperion - i.e. 18.104.22.168.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing EPM Data Integration solutions.
- Managed and executed at least 5 end-to-end FDMEE implementations covering complete life cycle with Hyperion Planning and/or HFM applications as target and 2 Cloud EPM data integration solution.
- Well versed with Import Format, Location, Period Mapping, Category Mapping, Data Load Rule, Data Load Mapping, etc.
- Hands-on experience around FDMEE scripting (import/mapping/event/custom scripts).
- Experience with batch definition and execution in FDMEE.
- Experience in direct integration with Oracle EBS, Fusion Cloud and SAP for data load will be beneficial.
- Good documentation skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience with Onestream
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find a Business Partner
AI For Education
AI For Everyone
Tel: +852 9270 3512
Core E, Level 4, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Unit 648, 6/F, Building 19W No. 19 Science Park West Avenue Hong Kong Science Park, Pak Shek Kok.
Copyright©2019-2021 AI Academy. All rights reserved